Somewhere over the rainbowSkies are blueAnd the DREAMS that you DARE to DREAMSReally do comes TRUE

Wednesday

moOvie-aGaIn

Hehe! guys I bet u know this post is all about. Yes! movie.hehe 
Yesterday I've decided to go to maxis center to fix my damn simcard (kinda frust coz it 4th times already).*Fuhh
So I asked Hafiz whether or not he want to accompany me. 
Finally he agreed to accompanying me coz we rarely hangout together since Hafiz buzy with his worked and 
me buzy with all sort of test and final exam. 
So we make our way to Maxis Center Bkt Tinggi and kinked to Jusco to chill a bit.hehe 
After arrived, we decided to watch movie and the lucky movie that we picked is..
|How To Train Your Dragon|

Even though the storyline is predictable but for me, I enjoy watching this movie! 
Moral Of the Movie is that we must be |Brave To Make a Change|
Since everyone intrigued to watch this movie, so I am a little bit ter-"influenced" haha
Anyways, I really enjoy this movie and for Hafiz thanx a lot buddy! 
Really owe you this time and i'm seriously have a great time with you! Lovin' It!

No comments:

Post a Comment