Somewhere over the rainbowSkies are blueAnd the DREAMS that you DARE to DREAMSReally do comes TRUE

Sunday

Eid 2010

I guess it's too late to make an entry for this eid but i just make it anyway.
For me this eid just like a normal eid like before neither happening nor not.

On the first of Syawal my family went to my grandmother grave at Kg Jeram and headed to Sg Besar after that.
Its one hour and a half  journey from my home to Sg Besar.
We just visited my mom and dad friends and relatives house. Even it seems boring, i really enjoyed that moment because eid is only once in a year rite?

Sg Besar View

Aww! Cutie~
kiddo~

On the forth of Syawal i started my move to my friends house. Because of too many house that we had to go, Im still go to their house even today. tired rite? But Freakin' AWESOME!!

~

Them :)
I guess it enough from me~

No comments:

Post a Comment