Somewhere over the rainbowSkies are blueAnd the DREAMS that you DARE to DREAMSReally do comes TRUE

Tuesday

Dear Heart

Monday 1.25 A.M

I don't know this feeling. Being such a jerk. urgh!
They often called me fat or huge. Sometime I'm just let it passed my brain but sometimes they don't make it. They stuck in it.
It make me sick knowing that my body grew bigger every single day.
I  never in this million years want it to be like this but i just can't.
My body just don't know how to resists the intrigue smell of food, the more i tried to resists the more i wanted to taste it.
Damn!
I wish i could stop this. I just tired with the tease and smirk around me,
I just want to feel what i had felt before and wearing anything without letting doubt to take control.
I really want to change this,
Now and Forever
and i know if i never start to starve myself i gonna regret it forever.

1 comment:

  1. hidup tak semudah yang dijangka...
    but..
    u have to b u...
    u r not everyone but u r someone caed~
    make it work~

    ReplyDelete