Somewhere over the rainbowSkies are blueAnd the DREAMS that you DARE to DREAMSReally do comes TRUE

Sunday

Bastard!

What's wrong with you people? Am i bothering your lame life? Or begging some food from your family? 
HELL NO! 
SOo can you please keep your fuckin' comment away, cuz it not worth for me.
Blimey u gonna need it for yourself. And please! I don't know you? and i bet u don't know me?
soO it's better if i don't see ur pathetic face again coz i know it will be ended with someone have to call 911.
Sorry if this post is a bit emotional.
I just can't stand to those pathetic comment anymore.
Get a life bastard!
-Full Stop-


I

2 comments:

  1. wah post merah nampak.. mesti marah bebenor ni.. sabar yea yunk.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know why these lame people keep buggin me!
    hehe agakla sabar tu sabar jugak, sbb kita x kacau dia so jgnlah kacau kita.
    =)

    ReplyDelete