Somewhere over the rainbowSkies are blueAnd the DREAMS that you DARE to DREAMSReally do comes TRUE

Tuesday

=)

Finally, Things gettin more better. Fever and flu dah hilang and now still tinggal batuk je, and actually my cough being a lot more worse, seems like it never gonna stop and I suffered like hell. 

SoO disebabkan fever and flu dah hilang, I think it's time fer me to chill a bit. Since Hafiz got mc fer one day, and my health is gettin' better so we off to Jusco Bkt Tggi (xtually Hafiz pretended sick so that he can got mc and hangout wif me). We chillin' sampai dah lupe diri, 1st we decided to watch muvie but takde yg best. So I just ngade-ngade pergi kat kaunter Greenbox and ask the gorgeous receptionist, "is there any empty spot here" and she said, "yes, how many of you?". From that moment we decided to karaoke at GreenBox and i'm really-really lepaskan gian karaoke yg dah lame terpendam since this sem break my "karok-gang" sume dah busy. Syafiq with his intersession (gud luck yaw =)) and Noah with whatever things he do, i don't know dah lost contact. But for me seriously I'm happy, thrill exactly! thanx to everyone yang memeriahkan suasana. 



p/s: tak bergambar pun XP

No comments:

Post a Comment