Somewhere over the rainbowSkies are blueAnd the DREAMS that you DARE to DREAMSReally do comes TRUE

Friday

ChiLL =)

Day : Wednesday
Venue : JUSCO Bukit Tinggi
Date : 26 May 2010
Person Involve : Me, Ery, Hafiz
Activities : Movies, Pizza, Shopping

Nightmare On Elm Street


Reviews : Not Bad, since this movie is a parody and it's an repetition of an old version of this movie with a   slight of "modern" touch to it. The plot is still the same but for me the "old" version of this film is more freakin' scary than this movie! 

After serial off scream inside the screen, we decided to shopping. Hafiz shopping like there is no tomorrow! Seriously me and Ery are pretty damn tired try to catch up with him. Done with shopping, and we heading to Pizza yeah! 

After "makan-makan" time, i just want to go back home and take a good rest because i juz freakin exhausted! I sleep at 9.00 pm and woke up at 12.00 a.m and asking my mom " Ibu dah pagi ke?" and my mom said "pagi kepala hotak ko!".

 p/s: I really love the "Freddy song"
1,2, Freddy's coming for you
3,4 you better lock your door
5,6 grab your crucifix
7,8, stay up late
9, 10, never sleep again

No comments:

Post a Comment